Friday, October 3, 2008

FIRST POST EVA!

Wow. My first blog post thingy :D SUPER EXCITED.... Well not really...
I guess i might start by introducing myself... My name's Amelia, i'm like 12. I'm in highschool at the moment (YAY). I went to 2 pre-schools, 3 primary schools and if i wish i can go to a second highschool.
I love reading, writing, jogging, singing and watching stuff on TV. My fave shows are Bones, NCIS, Dexter and Neighbours. I think taht's enough info for the moment.
It's my 2 week holiday after the 3rd semester and im bored out of my mind.
It's a wet, dark, rainy friday afternoon and I'm all alone (well, i have my puppy). My parents are at work and my sister has gone to see her friend.
I've watched all my fave DVD's (Bones season 1& 2, NCIS season 2 & 3 and Dexter season 1) but don't think im one of those really fat ugly chicks that just sits at home all day eating stuff and watching tv. In the past week all i've eaten is fruit, the dinners my mum makes (LOL) and the ocasional cookie. Mmmmmm.
Well, thats like all for now. I may post later today. Not that anyone will be reading my blog. xD

1 comment:

scorpion said...

MELLY!!
it's me, Jacquie!!! How r u? I luv ur blog site!!! have a good holiday/ day etc... I HOPE YOU DON'T STAY BORED IT IS DARK AND RAINY HERE TOO.